3/2-10 Hawkesbury Avenue
Modern Ground Floor Courtyard Apartment in Great Location
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
For open homes, please go to Block A for access off Westminster Avenue
The Property Features:
- Stone kitchen with gas cook-top/oven & dishwasher
- Combined living & dining area with floating floor boards throughout
- Main bedroom with walk-in-robe & ensuite
- Good sized second bedroom with built ins
- Functional main bathroom with combined bath & shower
- Located on the ground floor with generous court yard
- Security car space, internal laundry
- Pets considered upon application
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Advisers.
19 May 2022