76 Hilma Street
COMING SOON - MARCH 2020
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The Property Features:
- Four bedroom home plus study
- Hamptons style oversized White timber front door with louvre windows to let in the north easterly breeze
- Entry level features a spacious living space with a beautiful Hampton's stone fireplace, surround sound flowing seamlessly to the outdoor entertaining area
- Decked entertaining area with Hampton's cabinetry and built in BBQ expanding out to grassed lawn & pristine gas heated pool
- White timber shed
- King size main bedroom on entry level with walk in wardrobe & newly renovated en-suite
- Queen size second bedroom with access to additional toilet & internal laundry
- Second level features the main living area with views of Long Reef Headland perfect for whale watching
- A stunning deck off the modern kitchen perfect for enjoying the view
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher, ample storage and dining space
- Two generous bedrooms on second level both with mirrored built in wardrobes
- Newly renovated main bathroom with separate bath / spa and shower
- Stunning roof top deck with panoramic ocean views to see the city and manly fireworks on NYE
- Spacious study area with bi-fold doors on entry level for a great home office
- Internal access from double lock up garage, additional off street parking
- Floorboards throughout main areas, new carpet in all bedrooms
- Storage cupboards throughout & storage shed in backyard
- Sorry no pets
Similar Properties in the area
Collaroy Plateau Neighbourhood Profile
Not to be confused with its namesake neighbor, Collaroy Plateau is a small but mighty town with some of the most breathtaking views the Northern Beaches has to offer. With Narrabeen lagoon to one side and Collaroy and Narrabeen beaches to the other, Collaroy Plateau is nestled peacefully amongst nature with easy access to the larger areas of Dee Why, Manly, and Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).