28 Ettalong Street
North Facing Architectural Home with District Views
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The Property Features:
- Spacious combined living & dining area with fire place, flowing out to open deck
- Functional kitchen with European gas cook top/oven & dishwasher
- Large laundry off kitchen with plenty of storage
- Over sized King Master Bedroom with ensuite bathroom, balcony and bar/storage room
- Queen size second bedroom with built in wardrobes, opening to outdoor area
- Queen size third & fourth bedroom, one of them also opening to outdoor area
- Full main bathroom
- Massive grassed yard with private leafy outlook to Australian plants, garden & natural bush
- Single lock up garage & additional space for 2 cars
- Under house storage, clothes line
- North facing aspect experiencing the winter sun & summer breeze
- Ground floor with aspects designed by the architect Harry Seidler
- Close to Schools and Shops
- Lawn & Garden Maintenance occurs on a regular basis
- Pets considered upon application
Similar Properties in the area
Wheeler Heights Neighbourhood Profile
A small but mighty addition to the landscape of Sydney’s Northern Beaches, Wheeler Heights is surrounded by nature reserves, parkland, and neighbours the stunning Narrabeen Lagoon. With hundreds of acres of lush bushland and plenty of beaches within a short drive, this small community of 3,000 residents is the prime base for any family looking to get in touch with nature.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).