23 Alameda Way
Beautiful Family Home
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A 6-7 MONTH LEASE ONLY**
The Property Features:
- Fully furnished (or unfurnished, subject to negotiation) for a 6/7 month lease (also subject to negotiation)
- Please note: If unfurnished, the lease will not include the lock up garage
- Entry level features a bright & spacious living area with floorboards throughout
- Additional separate dining area opening out to balcony
- Separate gas kitchen with dishwasher & ample storage space
- Three generous bedrooms on middle level all with built in wardrobes & fans
- Well maintained main bathroom with separate bath & shower, separate W/C
- Lower level features newly built parents retreat with walk in wardrobe & ensuite
- Huge level backyard, Pets considered upon application
- Single lock up garage with internal access (Inclusive only if furnished)
- Additional off street parking, Internal laundry room
- Freshly painted & new floors on entry level
- Conveniently located near Warriewood Square shopping centre, buses & short drive to Warriewood beach
- All utilities, lawn / garden maintenance and internet will be included
Similar Properties in the area
Warriewood Neighbourhood Profile
A bite-sized township that boasts impressive wetlands, stunning cliff faces, and equally beautiful beaches, Warriewood is every nature enthusiasts’ dream. With easy connections to Dee Why, Manly and Sydney CBD, Warriewood feels a world away from the bustling cities while also remaining within arms’ reach of every cosmopolitan point of interest along the Northern Beaches coastline.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022