5 Denison Place
Perfectly Renovated Family Home Set In Sun-Drenched Tranquility
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac with a peaceful elevated setting, this home enjoys a northern aspect with a pleasant leafy outlook. Set in a family orientated neighbourhood, minutes from popular schools, shops and Cromer golf course.
The Property Features:
- Open plan living area with timber flooring open to covered outdoor entertaining courtyard
- Modern kitchen with electric cooking, dishwasher & plenty of storage space
- Dining area seamlessly extends to second north facing outdoor entertaining area
- Spacious Master bedroom with built-in wardrobe & balcony access
- Two more bedrooms both with balcony access & one with built-in wardrobe
- Modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Internal laundry room with toilet & shower
- Air-conditioning on both levels & heaps of natural light
- Single lock-up garage with storage shelving
- Pets considered upon application
Similar Properties in the area
Cromer Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by the stunning Narrabeen Lagoon on one side and endless parklands on the other, Cromer strikes the perfect balance between nature, sporting prowess and easy city access. A true up and comer amongst the Northern Beaches suburbs, and home to the Manly United Football Club, Cromer is just a moment away from Dee Why and Manly beaches, and just 20km from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).