43 Heather Street
Spacious Three Bedroom Family Home
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The Property Features:
- Family home with separate lounge & dining with district views
- Three good sized bedrooms, oversized rear grass yard perfect for kids
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher & renovated full bathroom
- Undercover car space, air-conditioning & separate laundry room
- Walking distance to schools, shops and transport. Minutes to popular
beaches and Narrabeen Lake Reserve
- Pets considered upon application
- Off street parking
Similar Properties in the area
Wheeler Heights Neighbourhood Profile
A small but mighty addition to the landscape of Sydney’s Northern Beaches, Wheeler Heights is surrounded by nature reserves, parkland, and neighbours the stunning Narrabeen Lagoon. With hundreds of acres of lush bushland and plenty of beaches within a short drive, this small community of 3,000 residents is the prime base for any family looking to get in touch with nature.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).