7/99 Alfred Street
Spacious Two Bedroom Apartment with Study
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The Property Features:
- Large combined lounge & dining rooms with floating floorboards throughout
- Modern kitchen with gas cook-top/oven & breakfast bar
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and ensuite
- Generous second bedroom with built-ins
- Main bathroom with combined bath/shower & ample storage
- Additional study of lounge room with room for storage
- Internal laundry & lock up garage
- Large covered balcony with leafy outlook
- Pets considered upon application
Similar Properties in the area
Narraweena Neighbourhood Profile
This unique European community based on a hilltop between Dee Why and Beacon Hill is a worldly gem amongst the towns in Sydney’s Northern Beaches. With a large Italian population, the Mediterranean influence on local food and culture combined with sweeping views of the ocean make this township a modern choice for young families and professionals alike.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022