3/14 Lagoon View Road
One Bedroom Apartment with Leafy Outlook
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Peaceful One Bedroom Apartment
The Property Features Include:
- Neat & tidy kitchen with gas cook top/oven
- Combined dining & living with ample storage
- Generous size bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Functional bathroom & spacious shower
- Internal laundry off kitchen & one off street parking car space
- Sun room leading onto an open balcony with leafy outlook
- Sorry, no pets
- Private inspections available, please contact us directly 0435 107 181
Cromer Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by the stunning Narrabeen Lagoon on one side and endless parklands on the other, Cromer strikes the perfect balance between nature, sporting prowess and easy city access. A true up and comer amongst the Northern Beaches suburbs, and home to the Manly United Football Club, Cromer is just a moment away from Dee Why and Manly beaches, and just 20km from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022