1 Biralee Crescent
Single Level House
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The Property Features:
- King-size master bedroom with built-ins
- Queen-size 2nd bedroom & double 3rd bedroom both with built-ins
- Single 4th bedroom/Study
- Huge lounge-room, separate spacious dining-room with A/C
- Separate spacious kitchen with electric cook-top, wall oven & dishwasher
- Full master bathroom & separate toilet, huge internal laundry with guest toilet
- Huge double lock up garage with automatic opener, car-space & secure carport
- Easy maintenance yard, rear patio with clothesline & storage shed
- Near new polished floorboards throughout
- Pets considered upon application
Similar Properties in the area
Beacon Hill Neighbourhood Profile
You would never guess that a family-friendly town, nestled in lush greenery and a quick meander from the Northern Beaches, could be found just a 17km drive from Sydney’s CBD. Affordable, central, and a strong contender for the coveted (and potentially fictitious) ‘Having Your Cake And Eating It Too’ award, Beacon Hill has all the cosmopolitan delights of Sydney and Manly, combined with the serenity and community vibes of coastal living.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022