22/35-41 Sturdee Parade
Sunny North Facing One-Bedroom Apartment
**PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The Property Features:
- Ultra-modern beach side executive pad Immersed in brilliant northerly sunlight, expansive district views and loaded with extras.
- Covering approximately 74sqm on the second floor of North Point Apartments
- It is ideally located in a quiet street on the fringe of Dee Why's bustling shopping precinct just footsteps from city buses and a short level stroll from the beach
- Bright and spacious living area opens to a sizeable balcony with views to Collaroy Plateau
- Sleek open plan Caesar Stone kitchen with Smeg gas stove and stainless steel dishwasher
- Ample double bedroom with mirrored built-ins, chic bathroom with internal laundry facility
- Secure parking, air conditioning, gas heating point and video security intercom
- Study alcove with windows and tucked away from large living area
- Pets considered upon application
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022