22/35-41 Sturdee Parade
Sunny North Facing One-Bedroom Apartment
**PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The Property Features:
- Ultra-modern beach side executive pad Immersed in brilliant northerly sunlight, expansive district views and loaded with extras.
- Covering approximately 74sqm on the second floor of North Point Apartments
- It is ideally located in a quiet street on the fringe of Dee Why's bustling shopping precinct just footsteps from city buses and a short level stroll from the beach
- Bright and spacious living area opens to a sizeable balcony with views to Collaroy Plateau
- Sleek open plan Caesar Stone kitchen with Smeg gas stove and stainless steel dishwasher
- Ample double bedroom with mirrored built-ins, chic bathroom with internal laundry facility
- Secure parking, air conditioning, gas heating point and video security intercom
- Study alcove with windows and tucked away from large living area
- Pets considered upon application
Similar Properties in the area
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Northern Beaches Property right now: To sell or to rent - that is the question!
17 April 2020
The Month That Was During COVID-19: March property sales higher than last year
7 April 2020