11 Windarra Place
Stunning Five Bedroom House
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
This five bedroom family home has been completely renovated to perfection with everything in the home practically brand new.
Stunning new state of the art kitchen, sleek modern bathrooms, paint and flooring throughout and outdoor area an entertainers dream.
This property is located in a quiet cul-de-sac with a peaceful and irreplaceable outlook.
Situated moments away from local schools, shops and a short drive to Dee Why beach & main precinct.
The Property Features:
- Generous living area with additional family/rumpus/media room
- Stunning stone kitchen with island bench equipped with AEG appliances & ample storage
- Kitchen features touch to open/soft close cupboards & draws, self-cleaning oven,
TV, flush to ceiling range hood & floor heating
- Separate dining area tiled throughout with under floor heating
- King size master bedroom with walk in wardrobe, fan & floorboards throughout
- Four generous bedrooms all with built in wardrobes & fans
- Sleek bathrooms, main on entry level with separate bath & shower
- Covered alfresco entertaining deck with heating strips perfect for all season
- Large inground heated swimming pool with decking & bamboo screening for privacy
- Grassed area with separate free-standing study/pool house/sitting room
- Double lock up garage with internal access & huge under house storage
- Two off street car spaces
- Internal laundry with toilet, attic storage, external remote control black out blinds
- Linen cupboards, garden shed, Ventis air system
- Small pets considered upon application
Similar Properties in the area
Cromer Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by the stunning Narrabeen Lagoon on one side and endless parklands on the other, Cromer strikes the perfect balance between nature, sporting prowess and easy city access. A true up and comer amongst the Northern Beaches suburbs, and home to the Manly United Football Club, Cromer is just a moment away from Dee Why and Manly beaches, and just 20km from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022