6/605-611 Pittwater Road
Spacious Town House
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The Property Features:
– Spacious living area opening onto sunny private entertaining courtyard
– Separate dining space for good sized table
– Sleek chef's kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and island bench
– Upstairs is the king sized master bedroom with built-in robe & luxury ensuite
– Second queen sized bedroom, also with built-in robe
– Double size third bedroom
– Additional upstairs lounge room/study area
– Second immaculate designer bathroom
– Exceptional finishes including limestone floors & plush carpets
– New York style laundry with dryer
– Front and rear garden courtyards
– Security parking for 2 cars
– In a great location close to shops, schools, beaches and public transport
- Pets considered upon application
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022