10/25 Sturdee Parade
Conveniently Located Two Bedroom Apartment
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Upon entering this impressive two bedroom unit you will be immediately captivated by the amount of light the property receives. The timber floors in the lounge and dining room makes for easy care. Modern kitchen and leafy outlook set it apart.
The Property Features:
- Both bedrooms have built in wardrobes
- Minimal common walls with North, East and West aspect providing sunlight all day
- Situated at rear of building provides a peaceful & private setting
- Perfectly positioned within walking distance to shops and transport and easy walk to beach
- The full length balcony is ideal for BBQs
- Internal laundry and undercover parking
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022