23/1 Mactier Street
Sun-Soaked One Bedder Metres to the Beach
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Featuring high ceilings in the living and dining areas, as well as a sizeable alfresco balcony with ocean outlook, this secure block presents a rare combination of coastal delights to call home. Positioned on the top floor at the rear of the building, directly across from the sands of Narrabeen beach, this unit is complete with sleek and modern finishes.
The Property Features:
- Light-filled airy bedroom with built-in wardrobe and overhead storage
- Stone crafted kitchen bench tops
- Stainless steel ILVE appliances with gas cooktop
- Brand new Daikin split system air conditioning
- Internal New York style laundry with wash tub
- Secure car space with storage options
- Footsteps to Narrabeen Lake, boutique cafes, restaurants, local shops and buses to the CBD, Manly or Palm Beach.
- Pets considered upon application
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
How Our Personalised Concierge Service Can Increase Your Property’s Sale Result by $300,000
7 January 2020