31/98 Dee Why Parade
Beach Front Apartment
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The Property Features:
- Amazing ocean & lagoon views
- Light filled living & dining with floorboards throughout
- Open plan kitchen with electric cooktop/oven & ample storage
- Sunny north east balcony overlooking Dee Why beach
- Generous bedroom with built in wardrobe and balcony access
- Covered car space, internal laundry facilities
- Security building with lift access
- Level walk to restaurants, cafes & the new Dee Why Precinct
- Minutes from City B-line
- Sorry no pets
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022