1/40-42 Brookvale Avenue
Three Bedroom Garden Apartment
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Wrapping the ground floor corner of an immaculate security complex, this magnificent garden apartment is simply brimming with extras. Located at the end of a cul-de-sac in a thriving suburb, an easy walk to Warringah Mall.
The Property Features:
- Separate living and dining areas, with seamless outdoor flow
- Elevated easterly balcony, rear entertaining deck down to lawn
- Generous wrap-around child-friendly lawn with private entrance
- Modern CaesarStone kitchen, gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Generous bedrooms feature built-ins, master with ensuite
- Stylish bathroom with shower over bath, internal laundry, air-con
- Double lock up garage & a secure car space
- Pets considered upon application
Brookvale Neighbourhood Profile
What’s not to love about a Northern Beaches suburb that’s a stone’s throw from the beach, unbeatable shopping, and is fast becoming home to the trendiest pop-up cafes and bars north of the Sydney CBD? Brookvale has it all, and so much more, and with its industrial heart booming from year to year, the best is still to come for this hive of local activity.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022