12/20-22 Clyde Road
Brand New Two Bedroom Apartment
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The Property Features:
- Generous open plan living area with seamless outdoor integration
- Deep all weather entertaining balconies with power/water and bbq bayonet
- Kitchen with thick stone benches, gas cooktop/oven & integrated Smeg appliances
- Generous bedrooms with built in robes, main bedroom with ensuite
- Study nook, internal laundry with Smeg washing machine and dryer
- Sleek bathrooms, ample storage options throughout, gas heating
- Two secure car spaces, large storage cage, visitor parking spaces
- Internal lift access, video intercom entry, ducted air conditioning
- Walking distance to beach, shops & transport
- Sorry no pets
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021