3/27 Tor Road
Updated Three Bedroom Townhouse with Pool
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The Property Features:
- Spacious dual level layout with defined lounge and dining areas
- Easy flow out to a private courtyard, perfect for relaxed entertaining
- Separate kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel gas appliances
- Well-appointed bedrooms with ceiling fans, main has ensuite
- Large sky-lit bathroom with shower and bath, internal laundry with dryer
- Gas heating, new carpet, freshly painted interiors, high ceilings
- Common pool with entertaining area, lock-up garage with internal access
- Within walking distance to Fisher Road and Dee Why Public schools
- Close to parks City/Manly buses and vibrant seaside eateries
- Pets considered upon application
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022