8/299 Condamine Street
Amazing Lifestyle Pad & Spectacular Entertainer
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Cutting-edge contemporary design and sleek finishes collide in this exceptionally bright and spacious executive apartment that boasts an extensive sunlit entertainers' terrace. From its prime private setting atop an ultra-modern security building, you'll never miss a beat with express city buses, cafés and supermarkets footsteps from the door.
The Property Features:
- Stroll only metres to the last express bus stop before the city
- Manly Beach is only a level eight minutes away by bicycle
- Bright open design with soaring ceilings and plenty of glass
- Oversized air conditioned living space with defined dining area
- Three stacker glass sliding doors flow seamlessly to terrace
- Enormous sunlit entertainers' terrace with leafy 180 degree views
- Sleek open CaesarStone kitchen, gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Spacious bedroom with built-ins, fresh contemporary bathroom
- 93sqm on title, skylight, louvered windows, gas BBQ outlet
- Secure basement parking, separate internal laundry
- Sorry, no pets
Similar Properties in the area
Manly Vale Neighbourhood Profile
With the ever-growing popularity of the seaside towns along Sydney’s Northern Beaches, Manly Vale offers a family-friendly alternative that enjoys all the same benefits on a more accessible scale. Minutes from the famous Manly and Curl Curl beaches, Warringah Shopping Mall and just 20 minutes from Sydney’s CBD, it’s hard to believe that this quiet coastal gem is still well and truly one of the Northern Beaches’ best-kept secrets.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021