605/23 Pacific Parade
Centrally Located Two Bedroom Apartment
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The Property Features:
- Open plan living area connected to an oversized wintergarden/office
- Stone crafted kitchen equipped with Smeg appliances and gas cooktop
- Generous sized bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes
- European laundry, gas heating/hot water
- Video intercom entry, lift access
- Tandem car space with storage cage
- Next door to Dee Why Grand, close to Westfield Warringah Mall
- Pets considered upon application
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022