20 Essilia Street
Renovated Family Home
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Renovated throughout with quality detail & modern finishes. Full of thoughtful design features and natural light, Its family-orientated neighbourhood is walking distance to local shops, popular schools, plus moments to b-line city buses and Collaroy Beach.
The Property Features:
- Flowing across a practical single level with lovely cross ventilation and air-conditioning in living
- Open plan lounge and dining area housed under high ceilings
- Stone island kitchen with stainless gas appliances, butlers pantry
- Bedrooms with built-ins, main has walk-in and ensuite with heated floors
- Seamless flow to a merbau alfresco deck, child-friendly level lawn
- Integrated concealed study area, European laundry
- Flexible separate rumpus, guest accommodation or home office
- Main bathroom with freestanding bath and underfloor heating
- Extensive storage area, double glazed windows/doors, gas heating
- Thermodynamic solar water heating, plantation shutters, remote blinds, integrated Bluetooth speakers
- Tandem car space in driveway
- Pets considered upon application
Similar Properties in the area
Collaroy Plateau Neighbourhood Profile
Not to be confused with its namesake neighbor, Collaroy Plateau is a small but mighty town with some of the most breathtaking views the Northern Beaches has to offer. With Narrabeen lagoon to one side and Collaroy and Narrabeen beaches to the other, Collaroy Plateau is nestled peacefully amongst nature with easy access to the larger areas of Dee Why, Manly, and Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021