10a Warri Close
Brand New Flat
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The Property Features:
- Brand new flat
- Combined living & dining flowing out to sunny balcony overlooking park/reserve
- Open plan gas kitchen with dishwasher, laundry facilities, fridge & microwave
- Queen size bedroom with mirrored built in wardrobes
- Fully tiled modern bathroom with storage
- On street parking only, floorboards throughout
- Privately positioned next to a park and end of a quiet cul-de-sac
- Pets considered upon application
Narraweena Neighbourhood Profile
This unique European community based on a hilltop between Dee Why and Beacon Hill is a worldly gem amongst the towns in Sydney’s Northern Beaches. With a large Italian population, the Mediterranean influence on local food and culture combined with sweeping views of the ocean make this township a modern choice for young families and professionals alike.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021