5 Denison Place
Perfectly Renovated Family Home Set In Sun-Drenched Tranquility
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac with a peaceful elevated setting, this home enjoys a northern aspect with a pleasant leafy outlook. Set in a family orientated neighbourhood, minutes from popular schools, shops and Cromer golf course.
The Property Features:
- Open plan living area with timber flooring open to covered outdoor entertaining courtyard
- Modern kitchen with electric cooking, dishwasher & plenty of storage space
- Dining area seamlessly extends to second north facing outdoor entertaining area
- Spacious Master bedroom with built-in wardrobe & balcony access
- Two more bedrooms both with balcony access & one with built-in wardrobe
- Modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Internal laundry room with toilet & shower
- Air-conditioning on both levels & heaps of natural light
- Single lock-up garage with storage shelving
- Sorry. no pets allowed
Similar Properties in the area
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Northern Beaches Property right now: To sell or to rent - that is the question!
17 April 2020
The Month That Was During COVID-19: March property sales higher than last year
7 April 2020