20a Avon Road
Five Bedroom Home
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The Property Features:
- Spacious duplex in the heart of Dee Why
- Combined living & dining on lower level opening to spacious private courtyard
- Open plan kitchen with gas cooktop/oven & walk in pantry
- Five generous bedrooms, four of them with built in wardrobes
- Neat full bathroom with separate bath & shower
- Garage & driveway parking for two cars, external laundry
- Short walk to Dee Why beach, shops & eatery
- Pets considered upon application
- All utilities are included in rent
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021