505/822 Pittwater Road
Spacious Two Bedroom Apartment With Study
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Spacious apartment located in the heart of Dee Why. This sun filled two bedder plus study has sweeping views to the Ocean from the north facing balcony and is more than what you would expect to find in an apartment.
The Property Features:
- Stylish gas kitchen with dishwasher
- Spacious combined lounge with dining nook and loads of room to move
- Entertaining balcony with with external power and gas BBQ point
- Two bedrooms main with en-suite and built-in robes
- Additional study area, Internal laundry with dryer
- Quality finished, modern light and bright interiors
- Communal outdoor area, Security building
- Handy location just a stroll to shops, transport, restaurants and Dee Why beach front lifestyle
- Sorry, no pets
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021