296 Alfred Street
Renovated Family Home
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Striking the perfect balance of space with easy care living, this renovated brick home is sure to please.
The Property Features:
- Modern eat in sized gas kitchen with stone bench tops & great storage
- Open floor plan with combined lounge dining area
- Sun-filled and private out door area incorporating a deck opening to grassed area
- Air conditioning and gas heating facilities
- Three good sized bedrooms with optional fourth bedroom/study
- Renovated main bathroom with 2nd bathroom including shower and WC
- Double car space and large outdoor shed
- Pets considered on application
The incredibly central location means everything is within easy reach. A selection of schools are close by, city bound public transport is literally at your door and Cromer golf course is not far away.
There is even a fantastic network of bike paths that allow for a pleasant level ride to either Dee Why or Narrabeen Lakes.
Similar Properties in the area
Cromer Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by the stunning Narrabeen Lagoon on one side and endless parklands on the other, Cromer strikes the perfect balance between nature, sporting prowess and easy city access. A true up and comer amongst the Northern Beaches suburbs, and home to the Manly United Football Club, Cromer is just a moment away from Dee Why and Manly beaches, and just 20km from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021