33 Surfers Parade
Family Living & Entertaining in the Heart of Freshwater - Short Term Lease
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Positioned in one of Freshwater's most desirable tree lined streets, this delightful two storey home offers space, style and an abundance of natural light.
Properties Features Include:
- 4-5 month lease only
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher & island bench
- Generous lounge & dining area opens to outdoor living
- Spacious second living area with timber floorboards throughout
- Covered entertaining and built-in BBQ flows to generous lawns
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite & private balcony
- Two more queen-sized bedrooms with built-in robes & ceiling fans
- Open plan study with built-in L-shape desk
- Internal laundry & separate toilet
- Single lock-up garage & off-street parking
Freshwater Neighbourhood Profile
Freshwater is the perfect proof that good things come in small packages. At only 2km2, this cosy intimate suburb boasts 5 stunning parks, 3 schools, a vibrant local community, plenty of cafés and restaurants, and world-class surf beaches. And with only 17km between Freshwater and the Sydney CBD, you get the best of both worlds - very little local traffic, but a quick city commute if needed.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021