109/16-22 Sturdee Parade
Dee Why at its best
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
This sleek new apartment in the architect-designed 'Oceana' complex offers excellent privacy, year-round entertaining and high-end finishes throughout. Its position is mere footsteps from Dee Why Grand shopping, the Dee Why Hotel and city buses.
The Property Features:
- Flowing open layout with a private and quiet outlook
- Enclosed terrace/winter garden on-title for entertaining 365 days a year
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors and louvred windows featured
- Gourmet kitchen with gas cooking, stainless steel appliances, glass splashback
- King sized bedroom with mirrored builtin robe shares terrace access
- Sleek bathroom is tiled floor-to-ceiling
- Secure first floor setting with direct lift access and a single car space
- Outstanding complex with intercom entry and an impressive central garden
- Short walk to beautiful Dee Why Beach and The Strand's dining options
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021