3/3-4 Carousel Close
Contemporary Ground Floor Two Bedroom Apartment
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The Property Features:
- Spacious lounge & dining-room with floorboards, A/C & Terrace Access
- Modern kitchen with gas cook-top, oven & dishwasher
- Huge wrap around garden courtyard with lawn & spacious undercover outdoor terrace
- King-size master bedroom with built-ins, ensuite bathroom & terrace access
- Queen-size 2nd bedroom with built-ins
- Full master bathroom & internal laundry with dryer provided
- Single security car space with massive lock-up storeroom
- Lawn mowing included
- Close to transport and schools
- Sorry, no pets
Similar Properties in the area
Cromer Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by the stunning Narrabeen Lagoon on one side and endless parklands on the other, Cromer strikes the perfect balance between nature, sporting prowess and easy city access. A true up and comer amongst the Northern Beaches suburbs, and home to the Manly United Football Club, Cromer is just a moment away from Dee Why and Manly beaches, and just 20km from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021