38/30 MacPherson Street
Renovated Light Filled Townhouse with Multiple Living Spaces
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Built for low maintenance living, this spacious townhouse presents a light filled functional layout, flowing to a private north facing garden courtyard. Set in the sought after Woodhaven Complex, it provides a great opportunity close to schools, parks, transport and beautiful beaches.
Property Features include:
- Private North facing garden with alfresco entertaining area, backs on to leafy reserve with private access
- Modern and well-equipped Caesar stone gas kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Three versatile separate living areas; dining, lounge & family
- Three double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, master with ensuite
- Full sized bathroom, separate internal laundry plus additional toilet
- Lock-up-garage & carport, complex has visitor parking & car wash bay
- Set in a well-maintained complex with a sunny in-ground swimming pool, spa, sauna and resident's club room.
- Sorry, no pets
Warriewood Neighbourhood Profile
A bite-sized township that boasts impressive wetlands, stunning cliff faces, and equally beautiful beaches, Warriewood is every nature enthusiasts’ dream. With easy connections to Dee Why, Manly and Sydney CBD, Warriewood feels a world away from the bustling cities while also remaining within arms’ reach of every cosmopolitan point of interest along the Northern Beaches coastline.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021