101 Warringah Road
Huge Five Bedroom House
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The Property Features:
- Spacious tiled combined living & dining, opening to balcony and grassed front yard
- Massive separate kitchen with marble bench tops, gas cooking & dishwasher
- Main bedroom with built in wardrobes, balcony access & ensuite
- Four additional great size bedrooms, three with built ins & balcony access
- Upstairs accompanying well maintained full bathroom, additional separate W/C
- Internal laundry room off kitchen with additional toilet & shower
- Three off street car spaces, Air conditioning & fans, plenty of storage
- Pets considered upon application
Similar Properties in the area
Narraweena Neighbourhood Profile
This unique European community based on a hilltop between Dee Why and Beacon Hill is a worldly gem amongst the towns in Sydney’s Northern Beaches. With a large Italian population, the Mediterranean influence on local food and culture combined with sweeping views of the ocean make this township a modern choice for young families and professionals alike.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021