17 Little Willandra Road
Ideal Family Home - All Utilities Included
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Fluid interior design allows living and gourmet kitchen to flow through to an outdoor undercover terrace, courtyard, manicured gardens and level lawn.
The Property Features:
- Gourmet kitchen with induction cooktop, pyloric oven and stainless steel appliances
- Open living/dining adjoining to undercover outdoor entertaining and yard
- Well appointed bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Oversized lock-up garage with additional off street parking
- Beautiful bush reserve and level yard to the rear
- Tightly held position, walking distance to Cromer Public School, shops and parks
- All Utilities Included
- Pets considered on application
Similar Properties in the area
Cromer Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by the stunning Narrabeen Lagoon on one side and endless parklands on the other, Cromer strikes the perfect balance between nature, sporting prowess and easy city access. A true up and comer amongst the Northern Beaches suburbs, and home to the Manly United Football Club, Cromer is just a moment away from Dee Why and Manly beaches, and just 20km from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021