3/20-22 Clyde Road
Beach Lifestyle in a Brand New Boutique Block
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Positioned on the ground floor in 'The Clyde', this brand new two-bedroom apartment with lift access is superbly positioned 300m from Dee Why Beach. The light-filled and well-proportioned interiors showcase superior finishes and fixtures throughout, with a clever use of space providing the ultimate in easy-care beachside living. Its ultra-convenient location is walking distance to shops, seaside eateries and B-Line city buses.
The Property Features:
- Solid double brick build and level street access
- Generous open plan living area with seamless outdoor integration
- Deep all-weather entertaining balcony with power/water and BBQ bayonet
- Kitchen with thick stone benches, SMEG integrated gas appliances
- Generous bedrooms with built in robes, master complete with ensuite
- Study nook, main bathroom with shower/bath generous storage options,
- Internal laundry complete with SMEG washing and dryer, gas heating
- Secure car space, large storage cage, ample visitor parking spaces
- Internal lift access, video intercom entry, ducted Air conditioning
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021