2/5 Delmar Parade
North Facing Apartment Moments From Dee Why Beach
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Situated moments from Dee Why Beach, this elevated ground floor apartment basks in a prized north facing position revealing modern, well maintained interiors. It resides in the 'Delmar' complex with entry via Sturdee Parade and easy access to Dee Why Grand.
The Property Features:
- Open interiors are low maintenance and freshly enhanced
- Lounge/dining extends effortlessly to outdoor living area
- Well sized covered entertaining terrace for alfresco dining
- Stone finished kitchen equipped with stainless gas cooking
- Light filled bedrooms appointed with built-in wardrobes
- Main bedroom features built-ins, terrace access, ensuite
- Elegant well maintained bathroom showcases quality fittings
- Features internal laundry, air conditioning, video intercom
- Modern security complex includes a single lock-up garage
- Located within easy walking distance of cafes and restaurants
- Sorry, no pets
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021