4/11-13 Fielding Street
Beachside Apartment in Whisper Quiet Setting
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Peacefully tucked away from the street and overlooking the serene courtyard area, this inviting apartment in a convenient beachside location is a must to inspect.
The Property Features:
- Bright lounge area seamlessly extending to the large entertainer's balcony
- Near new balcony with new doors and windows, perfect for BBQ's all year round
- Neat and tidy kitchen with gas cooking and ample cupboard space
- Two good sized bedrooms with pleasant leafy outlook, master with built-in wardrobe
- Bathroom with shower and floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Separate internal laundry, Single lock up garage with loft storage
- Quiet, well maintained block of 14 units with lovely common courtyard area
Located only 150 metres to the Golden Sands of Collaroy Beach in a quiet cul-de-sac location, within walking distance to popular restaurants and cafes, shops and city transport.
Similar Properties in the area
Collaroy Neighbourhood Profile
Living by the beach in Sydney is the dream, and yet there are those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life without having to give up the ease and convenience of inner Sydney life. That’s one of the many reasons that Collaroy, located just 22km North East of Sydney, is becoming the go-to destination for those looking for a seaside sea change without the need to venture too far from home.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021