5/14-16 Stuart Street
Renovated Top Floor Pad Opposite Collaroy Beach
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Poised on the top floor to capture northerly ocean outlooks and cooling sea breezes, this renovated apartment, promises an effortless beachside lifestyle. It's light filled interiors are spread across a spacious layout, with quality inclusions and thoughtful finishes, which extend to a full length ocean view balcony. It's premier setting is a level 200m stroll to B line city buses, trendy eateries and the beach.
- Generous open plan living area with exposed brick feature wall, clever study nook
- Partially covered entertaining balcony, kitchen fitted with Smeg stainless appliances
- Two bedrooms with built-ins, contemporary full bathroom, air-con, plantation shutters
- Auto garage with mezzanine storage, internal laundry, quality flooring, modern lighting,
- Solid double brick building of twenty, updated common areas with new paint and carpet
- Sorry, no pets
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Rebuild of the iconic Manly Emporium shows commercial property is on the rise in Sydney
17 October 2019
Hey there, here’s a discount for your first year of Landlord insurance cover
26 September 2019