14 Dixon Avenue
Single Level living
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The Property Features:
- Newly renovated with fresh paint & polished floorboards
- Huge light filled open plan living and dining kitchen area, opening out terrace
- Spacious open plan kitchen with new electric stove & dishwasher
- King size main bedroom with ensuite & large walk in wardrobe
- All bedrooms great size with wardrobes
- Full main bathroom with separate WC
- Fully fenced yard with a large grass front yard
- Off street parking for 3 cars
- Storage shed with laundry facilities
- Pets considered upon application
- Moments away from local shops, buses to Chatswood/City & parks
Frenchs Forest Neighbourhood Profile
With North Sydney’s best beaches just down the road and the CBD just a 13km ride away, the small, local, and family-friendly community of Frenchs Forest is shaping up to be the new ‘it’ suburb north of the city. The sense of pride amongst its neighbourhoods is infectious as friendly locals meet and greet each other on the quiet streets, with several great schools nearby making this area a huge drawcard for young families looking for space to grow.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021