13 Laurina Street
BRAND NEW HOMES
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
With impeccable attention to detail, these Torrens Title attached home provides luxury living with the ease of convenience in a quiet and peaceful setting.
Positioned within the brand new and highly sophisticated Sunland Estate, we have a selection of generously sized homes ideal if you are looking at downsizing from a large family home or looking at upgrading from an apartment.
The Property Features:
- A clever layout over two-levels offers great separation with bedrooms & living areas
- Open plan living and dining, which flows effortlessly onto private and peaceful courtyards
- Bedrooms with built-ins, main has walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
- Streamline gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops, Bosch appliances and mirrored splashback
- Elegant bathrooms with bath and an additional powder rooms
- Multiple breakout spaces with a formal living room on ground level with an extra media room on the top level
- An abundance of natural light with engineered timber flooring and high-quality carpet in the bedrooms
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, LED downlights
- Over-sized lock-up garage with laundry facilities, plenty of storage throughout
- Surrounded by low maintenance landscaped gardens and with water tanks under house
- Amid manicured gardens, with parks and pathways, which connect the vibrant new community with its established neighbourhood surrounds. With easy access, to Warriewood Square shops, city buses and the beach.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Northern Beaches Property right now: To sell or to rent - that is the question!
17 April 2020
The Month That Was During COVID-19: March property sales higher than last year
7 April 2020