2/40 Ocean Street
Live in luxury - Fully Furnished
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
You can just move straight into this huge fully furnished and equipped two-bedroom apartment in one of Narrabeen's premium blocks situated across the road from the beach and enjoy a fabulous lifestyle. (The rent includes fortnightly cleaner, monthly gardener, NBN unlimited usage, phone to mobile, and normal calls national free.)
The Property Features:
- Classic designer furniture, spectacular artwork throughout and an extensive library
- Spacious 162m2 apartment
- Enormous open plan living & dining area with travertine tiles and Persian rugs
- Fully equipt kitchen, Miele appliances, glass backsplash and marble benchtops
- Front and rear decks with courtyards
- King sized master bedroom has walk through robe & ensuite with bath
- Huge second bedroom
- Second bathroom and toilet
- Ducted multizone reverse cycle air conditioning & video intercom security
- Double lock up garage in security carparking area
- Back to base alarm system
Please contact us for private inspection
Lamaii Black on 0435 106 181
You'll be just a short walk to popular cafes and restaurants. Public transport is just around the corner and of course, the beautiful Narrabeen beach is across the road.
Similar Properties in the area
Narrabeen Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by water on both sides, Narrabeen offers up a uniquely remote feel just 15 minutes from Manly and 25kms from Sydney’s CBD. With some of the most stellar, uninterrupted coastline in Australia and a stunning lagoon surrounded by lush bushland, Narrabeen’s residents are treated to an uncrowded and tranquil world where nature can be enjoyed with an air of ‘slow living’.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021