1/10 Ilikai Place
Quietly situated and peaceful cul-de-sac position
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Nestled in a small block of twelve is this impressive two bedroom apartment which has ideal positioning in a short cul-de-sac with Ilikai's reserve just out the front, offering a lifestyle with nature and serenity. Its ideal spot allows for a light stroll to the Dee Why beach, local cafes, restaurants, shops, schools, transport and other amenities.
The property features:
- Ground floor apartment
- Generously sized lounge room
- Neat and leafy balcony with an outlook to Ilikai Reserve
- Two spacious bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes
- Modern kitchen with plenty storage and bench space
- Bathroom with combined shower and bath
- Internal laundry
- Single car space
- Pets considered on application
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Rebuild of the iconic Manly Emporium shows commercial property is on the rise in Sydney
17 October 2019