11/12-14 Richmond Avenue
As New Ground Floor Apartment
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Set at the rear of a modern security complex, this ground floor apartment is minute's walk to Dee Why Beach's superb eateries. Enjoy the size and quietness of this exceptional block of apartments in premium location, which is a tightly held and beautifully managed complex with affordable strata fees and lift access to all areas.
The property features:
- Good-sized living and entertainer´s balcony
- Stylish kitchen with SMEG dishwasher, oven, range hood, microwave and waterfall CaearStone bench and glass splash back.
- Large size bedroom with built-ins
- Modern bathroom with heated towel rail
- Fully ducted air-conditioning, blinds and screens
- Gas cooking, water and heating
- New York style laundry with clothes dryer
- Car wash bay
- Security block and parking with storage
- Steps to the beach, restaurants and transport and B-Line
- Flexible lease length; 6-12 months
Similar Properties in the area
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Northern Beaches Property right now: To sell or to rent - that is the question!
17 April 2020
The Month That Was During COVID-19: March property sales higher than last year
7 April 2020