116 Waterview Street
Four Bedroom Home Catching Glimpses of Pittwater
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The property features:
- Open plan lounge and dining areas with high ceilings
- Well maintained kitchen with electric cook top/oven & dishwasher
- Three good size bedrooms on upper level, two with built ins
- Lower level retreat or fourth bedroom with sleeping loft & ensuite
- Rear level grassed yard, laundry facilities, on-street parking
- Separate guest room with power
- Glimpses of Pittwater, close to parks, schools and cafes
- Backs onto Pittwater walking/cycling track
- Sorry no pets
Similar Properties in the area
Mona Vale Neighbourhood Profile
Nestled amongst stunning beaches, lush parkland, and the best the Northern Beaches have to offer all within a short distance, Mona Vale is a stand out suburb in Sydney for being the family friendly choice for those chasing the ultimate seaside lifestyle. A hot spot for retail and industry, and just 28kms north of the Sydney CBD, Mona Vale is an established suburb with a bright future for families and professionals alike.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021