17A Campbell Avenue
Near New, Designer One Bedroom Granny Flat
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect.
**PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Private and Perfect - Near new 1 bedroom granny flat with sunny easterly aspect
The property features:
- Spacious sunny lounge with polished concrete floors
- Quality open plan kitchen, electric cook-top/oven
- Designer bathroom with Internal laundry fixtures
- Queen-size bedroom with fan & floor to ceiling Built-ins
- Private setting in a great location, close to parks and transport
- Timber Deck, Additional internal storage
- On street parking only
- Pets considered upon application
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021