1/32 The Crescent
Oversized Ground-Floor Sanctuary
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Set in a peaceful residential beachside pocket, this north facing ground floor apartment is the next best thing to living in a home! This secure fully fenced apartment offers a well-designed floorplan with a stylish, modern edge. Boasting one of the biggest back yards in Dee Why, perfect for the growing family it delivers the convenience you want and need with the Beach, Dee Why Grand, and city transport all just moments away.
The Property Features:
- Generous open living and dining area connects to a sun soaked north facing fully fenced grassed yard
- Full length glass doors and generous windows maximise light and allow an effortless in/outdoor flow
- Providing ample cupboard and bench space, the quality Caesar-stone kitchen is fitted with stainless steel gas cook-top & dishwasher
- Spacious bedrooms all with built-ins, Over-sized master with ensuite
- Separate study/home office area
- Modern bathrooms offers a shower over bath
- Separate laundry room
- Security tandem car space, video intercom, gas heating, ample of storage
- Beach, Dee Why Grand, and city transport all just moments away
- 250m away from E77 (City via Warringah Mall) & 159 bus Stop.
- Huge dedicated vege garden bed in the backyard
- No common walls
- Pets considered on application
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021