5/56-58 Old Pittwater Road
Sunny & Spacious Ground Floor Apartment
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Convenient location! This one bedroom unit has more than just a great location. Everything you want and need is at your doorstep, with Warringah Mall, Schools and City/Chatswood buses all within a short distance & an easy walk to Pittwater Rd. Taking advantage of the private security building with its ground floor access on the Eastern side of the building.
The Property Features:
- Living area & bedroom having an easterly aspect securing excellent morning sunshine
- Living & dining open planned layout; with timber style flooring throughout
- Flowing to covered outdoor entertaining & lawns/garden
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking & dishwasher
- King sized bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Full bathroom with separate bath & shower
- Secure parking with a lock-up garage
- Internal laundry facilities
- Sorry, no pets
Similar Properties in the area
Brookvale Neighbourhood Profile
What’s not to love about a Northern Beaches suburb that’s a stone’s throw from the beach, unbeatable shopping, and is fast becoming home to the trendiest pop-up cafes and bars north of the Sydney CBD? Brookvale has it all, and so much more, and with its industrial heart booming from year to year, the best is still to come for this hive of local activity.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021