1/22 Cliff Street
Dress Circle Location - Sunny & Spacious Apartment
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Completely Renovated ground floor 3 bedroom apartment located just 200 walk to Manly beach front. This beautifully renovated apartment is sure to impress.
The Property Features:
- Light filled & open plan lounge and dining area with timber style flooring
- Balcony stretching the length of the apartment & overlooking manicured gardens/lawns
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher, ample cupboard space & island bench
- Master bedroom with two built-in robes, ensuite & access to balcony
- Second queen & Third double sized bedroom both with mirrored built-ins
- With a North East Aspect, Plantation shutters throughout
- Main bathroom with separate bath & shower, Internal laundry facilities
- Easy proximity to Manly wharf, bars, restaurants and cafes
- Single lockup garage, Sorry, no pets
Manly Neighbourhood Profile
A suburb that needs to introduction, Manly has evolved from relative unknown to the place to be on Sydney’s north shore for those chasing the beach lifestyle without wanting to escape the hustle and bustle of Sydney’s CBD. With a ferry that connects you to the city in just 30 minutes, Manly and Shelley Beaches to rival the best in the world, and an incomparable restaurant and shopping scene, Manly truly is the hub of coastal life along the Northern Beaches.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021