18/771-773 Pittwater Road
Modern & Spacious Apartment in the Heart of Dee Why
This modern apartment features:
- 2 large bedrooms with built-ins, a master ensuite with shower and separate bath
- Very modern kitchen with gas stainless steel SMEG appliances, dishwasher and Caeser stone bench tops
- 2nd guest bathroom & Internal laundry with dryer,
- The lounge & dining area flows onto a spacious balcony.
- The apartment features - Air conditioning, Foxtel connection & two security car spaces
- This apartment comes with a storage cage with level internal access via the lift from basement parking to your unit.
- All apartments enjoy the use of a common rooftop entertainment area.
- Ideally located to City transport, Dee Why Parklands, shops and direct level walk via reserve to Dee Why Beach.
- Sorry no pets
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021