895 Pittwater Road
Spacious & Modern Alfresco Style House across from Lagoon & LongReef Beach...
With coastal views over Long Reef and the ocean, this welcoming seaside home provides beautifully updated interiors with sublime alfresco spaces. It's an easy stroll to the beach and direct city transport and a short walk to the golf course & tennis courts.
The property features:
- Beautifully updated, light-filled interiors provide an inclusive family living environment
- Open plan living with gas fireplace, defined dining area flows through from the front to the rear
- Lower level home office/teen retreat enjoys its own entrance
- Sublime alfresco entertaining deck and BBQ area, set amid lush landscaped gardens
- Stone crafted gourmet kitchen with island breakfast bar, dishwasher and stainless steel gas appliances
- Generously scaled bedrooms all fitted with built-in wardrobes, two enjoy water views
- Contemporary bathrooms with floor-to-ceiling tiles, well-equipped laundry with w/c
- Auto double garage
- Enjoys easy access to a choice of schools, shops, vibrant eateries and beautiful beaches
- Sorry No Pets
Similar Properties in the area
Collaroy Neighbourhood Profile
Living by the beach in Sydney is the dream, and yet there are those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life without having to give up the ease and convenience of inner Sydney life. That’s one of the many reasons that Collaroy, located just 22km North East of Sydney, is becoming the go-to destination for those looking for a seaside sea change without the need to venture too far from home.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021