16 Bishop Street
Gorgeous Family Home - Fully Furnished
Superbly positioned in a highly prized pocket, within walking distance from Newport Village and beach, this substantial five bedroom art deco residence is a family haven of space, quality and convenience. Its flexible layout is spread across two self-contained levels, with multiple living areas and quality appointments throughout. Its sought-after position is moments from newly revamped 'The Newport', sought after schools & city transport and across the road from a park.
- Bright & Spacious lounge-room with timber flooring throughout upper level
- Flows to separate dining room
- Quality modern kitchen with gas cooking & dishwasher
- Downstairs is a large second lounge-room or rumpus room
- Two gorgeously renovated designer bathrooms
- 5 generous sized bedrooms; three with built-in robes & one with adjoining study
- Child-friendly level lawn, double carport, additional off-street parking, large laundry
- Each level with own access, quality flooring, ornate ceilings, ample storage, gas heating
- A great opportunity for large or extended families with ample space to accommodate modern family living
- Property comes furnished
- Its located opposite to Newport Park, close to village shops, trendy eateries and boutiques
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Northern Beaches Property right now: To sell or to rent - that is the question!
17 April 2020
The Month That Was During COVID-19: March property sales higher than last year
7 April 2020