162 Victor Road
Pet Friendly - Charming Family Home with views!
- Kitchen with dishwasher and electric cooking
- Open plan lounge room with warm sun room
- Great out door entertaining area with back yard
- Floor boards and tiles throughout
- King-size master bedroom with built-in
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are all large, 3rd bedroom could be a home office / study
- 2 bathrooms
- Open parking for one car
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).